The following disclaimer is for legal reasons in accordance with the current Australian legislation.
The information provided in this website, online directory and social media platforms is intended to provide a helpful list to put people in touch with services, products, community groups, clubs and organisations in your local area.
Whilst we try and maintain the accuracy of the information contained within, we ask that you please notify us if you find any incorrect information, or wish to be removed from the directory or What Do I Do? website.
This list of companies in our directory is in no way exhaustive. No warranty, representation or undertaking is made about the content, accuracy and completeness of the information provided. For a more comprehensive listing of other local public or private bodies, check local newspapers, telephone directories or other websites.
What Do I Do? accepts no responsibility or liability for any loss, damage or injury which may arise from anything contained in this publication. No person is entitled to any redress against What Do I Do? on any account whatsoever and however arising in relation to any information provided.
The What Do I Do? website, social media channels & Directory was created as a platform to help people plan end-of-life services within Australia.
All information and services are provided in a genuine and honest manner and we will never give you false information or intentionally mislead you. Privacy on this site is of utmost importance.
What Do I Do? Rights and Responsibilities
We reserve the right to:
– Refuse, reject and terminate any listing or website at any time for any reason and are under no obligation to provide reason;
– Remove information which is political, racist, unlawful, threatening, abusive, indecent, pornographic or defamatory;
– Modify or discontinue any service offered at any time for any reason;
– Provide information contained in any directory in other formats, i.e. publications and online newsletters;
– Amend the Terms and Conditions at our discretion. We recommend you revise the Terms and Conditions regularly.
The listing of any group, club, organisation or establishment is not an endorsement by What Do I Do? of such group, club, organisation or establishment. Users should not rely on the information provided and must make their own enquiries, inspections and assessments as to suitability and quality of services.
All registered users must:
– Ensure the information provided is current and accurate for their organisation’s entry.
– Be responsible for updating all information provided in their entry in any directory or website.
Registered users must not use this directory to:
– Display unsolicited, fraudulent or deceptive information
– Post information which includes but is not limited to intimidating or harassing statements or such which may lead to civil or criminal action
– Post information or multimedia files which are pornographic, obscene, indecent or
– Encourage acts which constitute a criminal offence or civil liability
– Post information or material which may contain viruses or other malicious programs and cause harm to user’s access and the general operation of our website.
We will endeavor to ensure all registered users are notified of any modifications, approved or declined registrations.
Processes are implemented to ensure all registered users are aware of the terms and conditions and their obligations for using www.whatdoido.com.au
You may also from time to time receive information from the What Do I Do? which is of interest to your group, club or organisation.